Language: [ English ]
|Jordan Journal of Electrical Engineering|
GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
- JJEE publishes only articles with full text in English. They must be original work that is not published, accepted or submitted for publication elsewhere except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or an academic thesis. Articles will not be published unless they are approved by all authors; if accepted, they cannot be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the publisher. Authors, who deliberately infringe or violate originality and copyright guidelines, shall not be considered for future publication in JJEE.
- The corresponding author should be identified and his full contact details - including his postal and e-mail addresses - must be provided.
- The corresponding author must obtain the consent of all co-authors to submit their manuscript to JJEE. He should print out the transfer of copyright agreement, have it filled out, signed on behalf of all co-authors, scanned and uploaded to the Journal’s online submission system.
- The following JJEE article’s structure must be followed: title, authors, affiliations, abstract, keywords, introduction, main text, conclusions, acknowledgements (including those for grant and financial support), appendices and references. Figures and tables must be incorporated into the manuscript’s body.
- All publications cited in the text should be present in a list of references and vice versa. References must be indicated by number(s) in square brackets in line with the text. In the references list, the references must be numbered (numbers in square brackets) in the order in which they appear in the text. Examples are given below:
- Reference to a journal article:
 J. Duncombe, “Infrared navigation—part I: an assessment of feasibility,” IEEE Transaction on Electron Devices, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 34–39, 1959.
 S. Raju, G. Pillai, "Design and implementation of type-2 fuzzy logic controller for DFIG-based wind energy systems in distribution networks," IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 345–353, 2016.
 R. Warty, M. Tofighi, U. Kawoos, A. Rosen, "Characterization of implantable antennas for intracranial pressure monitoring: Reflection by and transmission through a scalp phantom," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 2366-2376, 2008.
 P. Kundur, Power System Stability and Control, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1994.
 W. Chen, Linear Networks and Systems, Belmont, CA: Wadsworth, pp. 123–135, 1993.
- Reference to conference paper:
 A. Taskin, T. Kumbasar, "An open source Matlab/Simulink toolbox for interval type-2 fuzzy logic systems," Proceedings of IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, pp. 1561–1568, 2015.
 CST-Computer Simulation Technolog, 2013. < http://www.CST.com>
 D. Andreuccetti, R. Fossi, C. Petrucci, “Calculation of the dielectric properties of body tissues in the frequency range 10 Hz - 100 GHz,” Institute for Applied Physics, Italian National Research Council, Florence, Italy, 1997. <http://niremf.ifac.cnr.it/tissprop>
 A. Alqudah, S. Qazan, “Augmented COVID-19 X-ray images dataset,” Mendeley Data, V4, 2020. <http://dx.doi.org/10.17632/2fxz4px6d8.4>
- Detailed instructions on manuscript’s preparation including the margins, fonts, captions and general format are available in MS Word template for manuscript preparation.
- If, together with the accepted manuscript, the author(s) submit usable color figures, they will appear in color in the electronic version of JJEE on the journal’s website.